Wednesday, September 21, 2011

We're reading

I had been slowly but surely working through a study from Catholic Home Study Service. Between that and the start of the new school year, I haven't spent much time reading. Now that I have completed the study and we are getting into the groove of the new year, I am able to pick up



















which was recommended here by justamouse. I have only managed to skim through and read the first chapter, but it is an attachment parenting book from a Catholic perspective and I'm sure I will glean much from it.



James is reading all of the G. A. Henty books that I have loaded onto the Kindle. He recently finished Beric the Briton as well. The stories seem to have great boy appeal.




















Sean's literature selection this week is a lot of fun. We are planning on making pie at the end of the week. Who doesn't love apple pie!




















Christopher is enjoying the silly rhymes in our Sandra Boynton books.
Especially

No comments: