Friday, September 16, 2011

{this moment}



















{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.
Join in at Soulemama

7 comments:

Obaitori said...

Beautiful, I love the Siamese looking right at the paparazzi look. Have a fabulous weekend, Katie x

Mary Hudak-Collins livingthescripture.com said...

Wow! You can't get much more cozzy than that! Wonderful moment. Thanks for sharing :)

http://allergiesandceliac.blogspot.com/2011/09/friday-moment.html#more

Nelieta said...

Stopping by from SouleMama´s blog....what an adorable photo! I love the photo of the bridge! Wow!

Here is mine: http://nelietatravellingadventures.blogspot.com/2011/09/moment-in-time_15.html

Robyn said...

The bridge is the beginning of a trail that we like to hike, up in the White Mountains. :)

Unknown said...

Do you think he would let me take his place? Looks so comfortable :)

http://othersideofanna5.blogspot.com/2011/09/this-moment_16.html

Emily said...

you have three boys too? what gender is the cat? I have three boys and a dog who is a boy...anyway, love your blog!

Robyn said...

Thank you! Yes, my cat is a boy too. I am quite outnumbered. ;-)