Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Last minute gift
I put this dress together over the weekend for my niece's first birthday gift I used a McCall pattern which I didn't love as much as I had hoped. If I do another one, I think I will modify the inner part of the wrap and make it a snap or just sew it closed. I know it is easier to get it on with an inner tie, but it doesn't stay tied on an active crawler. I bought an applique to cover the snap, but never did get it on there. After much cursing over the horrible directions to put the hat together, I have made a bucket hat pattern, using the brim from this one. I think the kids in the family are going to be begging me to stop making hats this summer. LOL Looks like I'm hooked.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment