We went to C.N. Smith Farm this afternoon. The place was insanely packed but it is big enough that it doesn't really matter. It was such a beautiful fall day. Sean ate a whole apple on the ride home. I mean, a whole apple, core, seeds and all.
When we got back, Jim and I baked our favorite apple pie and made candy and caramel apples. The muffins are there from breakfast. I found the recipe here. It is so simple and so yummy. Tomorrow we're going to make apple crisp and that should about finish them off.
1 comment:
Hey, we had pumpkin muffins for breakfast today too! The pumpkins were from our garden...yum. The hubby and I were just discussing going out to his brother's farm and having an Apple Day this weekend...picking, juicing, and yes, baking. I can hardly wait.
I love the pictures of the boys...especially enthusiastic little Sean. Someone tell that boy it's okay to throw the cores away. Or compost them. ;)
Post a Comment