It is so fun to watch him progress. I had to switch his pouring tray to rice. The beans were too easy and not holding his interest. I think he will be ready for some extensions with a funnel and a smaller neck bottle soon too.
He has finally figured out the harder lock on his latches board. I'm not sure if it has just loosened up over time, if his fingers have gotten stronger, or a combination of both.
He is now transferring marbles with the tweezers instead of needing to use his fingers. He was very happy today when he finished for the first time using just the tweezers. He had been getting frustrated and giving up half way through.
Here he is with the letters he recognizes. I am trying to teach him the sound they make as well as the name. I originally wanted to teach him just the sound at first, but he is picking up the names anyways. (Sesame Street?)
He loves his open and close basket. He is getting good at unscrewing the bottle top. Not so much with screwing it back on. He has a tough time with the snap on the wallet.
No comments:
Post a Comment